- Rudy, Jason. Imagined Homelands: British Poetry in the Colonies (Johns Hopkins University Press, 2017).
- Rudy, Jason. “Colonial and Imperial Writing.” Written with Mary Ellis Gibson, The Cambridge Companion to Victorian Women’s Writing, ed. Linda Peterson (Cambridge University Press, 2015).
- Rudy, Jason. “Floating Worlds: Émigré Poetry and British Culture,” ELH 81 (Spring 2014), 325-50.
- Rudy, Jason. “Manifest Prosody,” Victorian Poetry 49 (Summer 2011; special issue on Victorian Prosody, ed. Meredith Martin and Yisrael Levin), 253-66.
- Rudy, Jason. Electric Meters: British Physiological Poetics (Ohio University Press, 2009).
- Rudy, Jason. “Hemans’ Passion,” Studies in Romanticism 45 (Winter 2006), 543-62.
- Rudy, Jason. “Rhythmic Intimacy, Spasmodic Epistemology,” Victorian Poetry 42 (Winter 2004; special issue on Spasmodic Poetry and Poetics), 451-72.
“Australia to Paraguay: Race, Class, and Poetry in a South American Colony," with Aaron Bartlett, Lindsey O’Neil, and Justin Thompson; in Worlding the South: Nineteenth-Century Literary Culture and the Southern British Colonies, ed. Sarah Comyn and Porcha Fermanis (Manchester University Press 2021): 139-58.
“Beyond Universalisms: Individuation, Race, and Sentiment in Colonial New South Wales," in Eliza Hamilton Dunlop: New Critical Essays, ed. Anna Johnston and Elizabeth Webby (Sydney University Press 2021): 93-104.
“Settled: Dorrit Down Under," Nineteenth-Century Literature 75.2 (September 2020), 184-206.
Broadview Anthology of British Literature: Volume 5, The Victorian Era, 3rd edition. General Editor. Broadview Press, 2021